I'm getting in the mood for Christmas.
Happy weekend everyone!


Comments

  1. This is so adorable, especially the ornaments on his antlers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh die is leuk!! Heb je pakje ontvangen, dank je wel!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A happy weekend for you too!!

    Syl (http://mi-joya.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's so sweet! I feel christmassy too, today :)

    Thank you do much for your craft it forward gifts! I was so happy to receive your package!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know why but this year, christmas seems everywhere.
    I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hihi, heel lief.
    dat zou een originele kerstbal zijn...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ik ook - leuk die illustratie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Severien > Oh! Dat is een heel leuk idee! Misschien probeer ik het eens uit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this looks warm and lovely xx this is great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome!
I would love to read your comments and thoughts.
Please write in English or Dutch .

+ NO advertisement is allowed and will be removed!