• My nematanthus finaly got some roots.
• Two new advocado plants that need to be planted in pots.
• This morning my fig tree had a big suprise for me!
• I cut my finger when making stencils for a new project. auwch
Wishing you nice weekend!
▲ ▲ ▲
As promised my big food blog-post. Lately I've been doing a lot of cooking, it calm's me down when I'm stressing a lot and there's
nothing better than cooking your own meal + I love to try out new recipes.
• strawberry milkshake
• tagliatelle with mascarpone, bacon, peas and apple
• oven baked fries
• noodles with vegetables and prawns
• bread with dried onions and tomatoes
• carrot coconut soup
▲ ▲ ▲
• Busy with lots of boring paperwork.
• Did alot of cooking lately and I will blog about it soon
• Writing letters and making packages.
• Started to draw again.
• Knitting a new triangle scarf.
A special thank you for Claudia. Look I made a necklace with the beads you send me! Thank you yet again for the beautiful package
you send me!
▲ ▲ ▲
Maybe you guessed it, I'm totaly addicted to trift-markets. With the renovations on their way (even though it is still several
months before we can really start), I can only think about one thing, how we are going to decorate the place. My list of 'stuff
I need for the home' is getting bigger and bigger. I can't visit enough thrift-shops and markets looking for the perfect pieces.
My tin-box collection is slowly growing. Some new additions, the easter-box (wich is now my favorite, love the shape and the
illustrations) and the chinese-box (lastest picture).
I keep all my letters and paper scraps in these boxes and each time I open one it's like opening a treasure. Also found some
fabric which maybe will be turned into cushions.
▲ ▲ ▲
I'm back, after a week of no internet (which feels really weird). Still a lot of connection problems so it can happen again. In
the meantime I had lot's of time to visit my family, knit (my scarf is almost finnished!), write letters,... Finally planted my
advocado in a large pot so he can grow more and I bought a mint. Love love love the smell and taste of mint.
▲ ▲ ▲