A visit


... at my old school. 3 years ago I graduated at this place as a graphic designer. It seems like such a long time but when I walked around, it feels like just yesterday.

Not in pictures: knitting several new projects * enjoying fresh strawberries * waiting for my very own fabric designs to arrive and starting new products * filling boxes and preparing a move at the end of this month

P.S. Google Reader is ending today, so you can go over to Bloglovin and follow me there - or just follow with Blogger.


◑ ◡ ◑

Comments

  1. Waauw, dat glasraam is kei schoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik ben vorige week ook nog eens op mijn oude school geweest en het doet toch wel iets. Ook al bijna 3 jaar geleden.
    Veel succes met je projecten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm lekkere aardbeien! Ben ik ook gek op...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to get my test fabrics! I 'm so excited!
    And I am also excited to see what you will create with your self-designed fabrics!
    Wish you good luck with the move!!! Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a nice school - are you moving into your new house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a nice school and located in an amazing building! No moving just yet but we hope to do so by the end of this month. I can't wait anymore and already start to prepare everything.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome!
I would love to read your comments and thoughts.
Please write in English or Dutch .

+ NO advertisement is allowed and will be removed!