I think it's clear enough. We still don't are were we should be to make things more comfortable, living in a house that still is in renovations. After living here for 2 weeks, there is still no hot water and heat. Looks a little bit like camping in your own home.  Maybe in a few hours there will be some chance in that, since there's drilling and hammering while I write this post. It is not the easiest time for me and my love, having a job by day and start renovating after working hours. But I'm sure we will get there! 

I'm still quit positive, after getting some exciting mails these last days. More about that in the coming months! In the meantime, here are some details of how the new atelier looks like at this moment. 


◑ ◡ ◑ 

Comments

  1. I know what that feels like. Fingers crossed you get some heat soon. And everything else will have to fall into place step by step :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ik wens je nog heel veel succes toe met de werken, komt goed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie ingelijste prent heb je daar. Je gaat zoveel voldoening krijgen als je alles uiteindelijk een plaatsje kunt geven. Veel plezier en succes ermee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toi toi toi! Het ziet er al prachtig uit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vind ik ook! Ziet er al heel leuk uit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. take your time! We are nearly 2 months here now and there is still so much to do. I hope you get soon a heating, because it's getting really cold! We already had subzero temperatures. I also have still no heating in my workroom :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you get the hot water and the heating working soon, but other than that enjoy the process of moving in. It might take time but it surely is fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your atelier looks really nice though! I hope the water and heat will be sort out soon. What about those exciting e-mails? Good luck with your house!

    ReplyDelete
  9. En het ziet er nu al prachtig uit! Ookal heb je meer aan warmte en stromend water ;-) Veel succes met de laatste loodjes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is looking very nice and with lots of light :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful blog and beautiful work!! A follower from now on...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome!
I would love to read your comments and thoughts.
Please write in English or Dutch .

+ NO advertisement is allowed and will be removed!